Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Thomas has been involved in both helping to create and run several biotech startups and has worked closely with the medical and marketing teams for industry leaders such as Boehringer Ingelheim and Bayer. He is also the acting VP of Clinical and Medical Affairs for Bellus Medical and travels the country lecturing to medical professionals about skincare and aesthetics in dermatology. His findings have been both presented to the scientific community and published in noteworthy scientific journals, such as the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, Cell Transplantation, the Journal of Biological Chemistry and the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences.
Beauty in the Bag interviewed Thomas to l
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE