If you love facial cleansing wipes and suffer with acne or the occasional blemish, you will adore this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY. We have 3 jars of Skin Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads (a $25 value) from Envy Medical to give to our lucky winners. With 25 to a jar, these miraculous little pads contain 2% salicylic acid, which helps unclog pores, and witch hazel, known for its potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Regular use of these pads will help reduce pimples and blackheads, allow the skin to heal, and work to prevent new blemishes from forming. They are alcohol free so no need to worry about stinging, burning, or drying out the skin. Aloe vera and menthol combine to calm
Are you no longer a teenager, but still battling annoying breakouts while also fighting the signs of aging. A small consolation, but the good news is you are not alone. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, 40 to 50 million Americans have acne at some point in their life, and it is the most common skin problem in the US.
“Acne is always caused by hormonal imbalances, usually too much male hormone (testosterone) or not enough female hormone (estrogen) in a person’s system,” says New York City-based dermatologist Judith Hellman. “Even if the levels of those are in the normal range, an abnormal male to female hormone ratio can affect the skin.”
Red, inflamed bumps form w
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE