What should top your to-do list when it comes to reversing the visible signs of skin aging? Dermatologist Zein Obagi says, it’s to get skin ready. To make it easy for you, his skin care range, ZO® Skin Health, Inc., recently introduced two new GSR™ Systems (an acronym for Get Skin Ready), home care kits designed for normal to dry and normal to oily skin types.
These convenient new systems from ZO Skin Health, Inc. are essential regimens developed to normalize skin function during treatments and help to maintain healthy skin. Each is delivered in an easy-to-use 3-step system for day and night time use. Just add an SPF and you’re good to go.
ZO® Medical GSR™ System-Normal to Dry: D
IS IT BAD TO MIX AND MATCH PRODUCTS FROM DIFFERENT SKIN CARE RANGES?
Most women today are brand agnostic. We mix and match skin care as we do with color makeup and even fashion! For example, is there any law that says you can’t throw on a Banana Republic t-shirt under an Armani suit jacket? We do that all the time too. The old way of layering skin care products holds less appeal these days as women are busier and strive to streamline their routine. The best advice is to stick with similar products – designed for your skin type – from whichever brands you choose.
If you are using a system, such as OBAGI or MURAD, the products may be designed to work in tandem, so that if you don’
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE