IS IT BAD TO MIX AND MATCH PRODUCTS FROM DIFFERENT SKIN CARE RANGES?
Most women today are brand agnostic. We mix and match skin care as we do with color makeup and even fashion! For example, is there any law that says you can’t throw on a Banana Republic t-shirt under an Armani suit jacket? We do that all the time too. The old way of layering skin care products holds less appeal these days as women are busier and strive to streamline their routine. The best advice is to stick with similar products – designed for your skin type – from whichever brands you choose.
If you are using a system, such as OBAGI or MURAD, the products may be designed to work in tandem, so that if you don’
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS