Photo Credit: anthelios.laroche-posay.ca
Getting regular skin screenings is one of the best ways to catch skin cancer before it becomes serious or even deadly. And there is no excuse not to get one, even if you are a little cash stressed. Skincare company La Roche-Posay is sponsoring free skin cancer screenings in 16 US cities this summer as part of its commitment to keep our skin safe.
If you are in New York this week, check out Parasols of Protection, on Friday, June 21, and Saturday, June 22, from 11 am to 7 pm at Madison Square Park. You won’t be able to miss the event because La Roche-Posay has sponsored an art installation of suspended umbrellas over the park as a symbol of skin safety. Doctors from the Women’s Derma
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE