Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dark spots, sun spots, age spots, liver spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation, PIH…..
Whatever you call it, skin discolorations can be a major confidence spoiler—and they also make you look older! Here’s why you get those pesky brownish patches on your cheeks, chin, forehead, chest and hands—also called “solar lentigenes” by dermatologists.
Uneven skin tone is a major concern for a large percentage of men and women ages 25-54 according to a February 2013 study conducted by Opinion Research Corporation (online omnibus panel of 1,000 respondents, 18-65). Specifically, 30% of ages 25-34, 33% of ages 35-44, and 31% of ages 45-54 noted their disappointment with skin discoloration.
Photo Credit: sublativeskin.com
If we asked you what you feared more—wrinkles or spiders—what would you say? Is your attitude laidback or do you have your dermatologist on speed dial for the first sign of a pimple? Most of us want to find the perfect solutions for our skin’s concerns, so if wrinkles, pigmentation, loose skin, stretch marks, or acne keep you up at night then it’s time to stop fearing and start acting. With a combination of topical and in-clinic options, you can solve yohttp://www.epionce.co.uk/products/renew-fortify/intense-defense-serum-anti-aging-repair/
Help! My Skinhibition is… WRINKLES AND FINE LINES
Wrinkles and lines has been voted the number one skin dislike among
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE