Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Arianne Shadi Kourosh is a board-certified dermatologist and Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Harvard Medical School. She graduated from the University of Virginia with numerous honors and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, receiving the institution’s Excellence Award in Dermatology.
Dr. Kourosh is well-known for her commitment to patient advocacy and solving public health problems for patients with skin disease. Her accomplishments include development of the Skin Advocate iPhone App, a free iPhone application that connects patients with patient advocacy organizations for their skin conditions; published articles in the Journal of the American Academy of Derma
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE