Gone are the days when Lancôme’s Bifacil was the only makeup remover you had in your bathroom. Remember gazing at the swirly blue bottle with tiny bubbles and pouring just a little on a cleansing pad to smooth all over your eyes? And, let’s be honest, Lancôme’s Bifacil is one of the finest of its kind, with a bi-phase formula containing a lipid and a water stage to gently clean the eye completely of makeup. The idea behind Lancôme’s cult following was, of course, that Bifacil was extremely effective, leaving the eyes refreshed and without any greasy residue (and we know how stubborn eye makeup can be).
But this is 2013, after all, and makeup removers have come a long, long way. Here
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS