Photo Credit: getpmd.com
Microdermabrasion has been a popular skin treatment for the past 25 years. What started as a rudimentary exfoliation process using salt or chemical crystals, has morphed into a sophisticated clinical skin treatment that is a mainstay in upscale dermatology offices, medical spas, skin clinics, and even in your bathroom.
This growing class of therapeutic skin treatments works for all skin types, even sensitive skin in moderation, and targets a whole slew of things you want to improve about your skin, including acne, pores, fine lines, pigmentation, dull texture, slack tone, and radiance, and even those little red bumps called KP (keratosis pilaris).
SilkPeel3 Diamond Dermalinfusi
What do the Olsen Twins, Katie Couric, and scores of beauty experts and dermatologists have in common? They all share a secret to glowing red carpet ready skin – SilkPeel® Diamond Dermalinfusion.
SilkPeel Diamond Dermalinfusion combines diamond tip vacuum exfoliation with the delivery of condition-specific serums to treat acne, dark spots, dehydrated skin and fine lines and wrinkles. The gentle 30-45 minute treatment delivers immediate brightening and clarifying effect. It is the ultimate affordable luxury for glowing skin and can improve everything from acne to fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, sun damage, skin texture and tone.
In celebration of its 10th Anniversary, SilkPeel is
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE