Photo Credit: depositphotos
Hair removal can be the bane of every woman’s existence. With endless plucking, tweezing, and waxing, what’s a girl to do?!
Home hair removal devices have had mixed reviews over the past decade, based largely on the fact that they take forever to get rid of hair, and tend to be super tedious to use. We have seen the rise of the diode laser from Tria, plus a variety of flashlamps and LEDs that flooded the market (Remember no!no!…), but the experience has always had some pros and cons.
So, Silk’n set out to up their hair removal game and cut through the clutter with a brand new way to remove hair. Coming after their longterm success with the original signature home hair removal device,
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS