Dual-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Adam D. Schaffner, MD, FACS, practices in Manhattan where he specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body. He is board certified and fellowship-trained in facial plastic surgery as well as head and neck surgery. The author of numerous peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters, Dr. Schaffner is widely sought after as an expert source on topics such as plastic surgery and facelifts, having appeared on Good Morning America, CBS News, and other programs.
Dr. Schaffner serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College in Manhattan and has served as a faculty member for numerous courses on plastic
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE