Your skin is blotchy. Red, yet pale. Hot like a latte one minute, cold as iced-tea the next. Mysterious dry patches appear…. And although it may be desirable to have wind-swept hair, windswept cold-aggravated, central heating harmed skin is what make February, with apologies to TS Eliot, the cruelest month, at least to your skin.
So what is going on and why? Start by considering your heritage. Say what?! “Genetics cause cold weather to affect the skin in different ways,” explains ûber facialist Linda Meredith who counts Gwyneth Paltrow, Sienna Miller, Kate Beckinsale and even Colin yes-I-know-he’s-happily-married-but…Firth as her clientele at her London based salon. “Peop
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE