Photo Credit: nailrock.com
With the Olympic trials over and the chosen athletes on their way to the Summer Olympics in London, Beautyinthebag takes a look at some of our favorite skincare and body brands originating from across the merry old pond. The British may have a reputation for being buttoned up, but these products will definitely enliven your beauty regimen.
Just in time for the summer, sunless tanning products from St. Tropez put the bronze in safe tanning. We love that it’s a gradual tan which means it looks natural and not orange and streaky like some other self-tanners. St. Tropez’s main tanning agent is dihydroxyacetone – a colorless sugar that interacts with the amino acids in your s
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme may be one of Simon & Garfunkel’s most famous songs and spices for your Thanksgiving turkey stuffing, but they’re also key ingredients found in a host of herbal infused beauty products. We’ve rounded up some excellent items for you to check out, but first here’s a quick peek at what these spices are.
Parsley is a species of Petroselinum, native to the central Mediterranean. Sage or Salvia is the largest genus of plants of the mint family. Rosemary has natural antibiotic, disinfecting and beautifying properties and is used extensively to combat lice and dandruff. Thyme oil is an antibiotic and antifungal and its aroma makes it popular for inc
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS