Photo Credit: www.sabon.com
PRODUCT: Fig Coco Shower Oil
I'm a late adapter to the way of the shower gel. If given my druthers, I'd still rather use a good old fashioned bar of soap (French milled, of course). But I have to admit, the Sabon shower gels, particularly the Fig Coco Shower Oil ($18), is changing my mind. First off, the scent is lovely. Strangely, I'm not enthralled with the aroma of fig or coco in my beauty products, but together they are transformative, creating a warm, rich encompassing aura of luxury that lingers just enough.
Now for the formulation - it's a non-greasy gel laced with essential oils that cleans superbly but also moisturizes my always dry skin. The company says its good for those on-the-go types who rarely find time for body lotion. Well that's not me - I always use lotion and can't wait to try the Fig Coco Shower Oil with the brand's corresponding body lotion. Available at the Sabon boutiques in New York, Boston and Chicago and at www.sabon.com.
BY WAY OF: GIFTED
Would you buy it again? YES
Would you recommend it to a friend? YES
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS