Photo Credit: Phil Oh, StreetPeeper.com
To know photographer Phil Oh’s work is to be impressed by how well he manages to capture the essence of street style beauty. As founder of his famous blog, StreetPeeper, he’s the charming guy on the street with a camera who happens to catch beautiful women passing by. As street style photographer for Vogue, he’s all about capturing cool style and cool beauty looks.
I had the great fortune to be photographed by Oh himself, and I learned quite a bit about capturing the essence of street style beauty in the process. In a nutshell, here are some of the key aspects of street style beauty:
Play it cool: street style beauty is effortless and doesn’t look as though it took as long as The T
Cleopatra is just one of many gorgeous women throughout the ages who knew about the benefits of honey. The natural healing agents found in honey contain a variety of enzymes and antioxidants that form an antiseptic barrier, protecting your skin. Antibacterial agents help ward off toxins that can cause the skin to age prematurely. And it’s good for acne, too. Because honey allows the skin to regenerate soft and supple new layers, it’s used in cleansers, creams, shampoos, shower gels and other beauty products.
We’ve done some research and found some nifty items that will let you show the world your sweet side.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS