Lancôme hits the runway this week with the introduction of its first ever limited edition Show Collection created in collaboration with legendary designer Alber Elbaz. The special mascaras, eyeshadow palettes, and false lashes will officially launch at Lord & Taylor in New York City today, June 18, at 5:30 pm. The public is invited, and Natalie Joos, casting agent, style guru, and founder of Tales of Endearment will host a makeup show styled by Lancôme artists.
And a show is the perfect venue for the debut of this collection. For its creation, Elbaz, who is the artistic director for French fashion house Lanvin, imagined a live performance complete with whimsical costumes staring Lan
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE