Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
I first heard about double cleansing a while ago but since I’m a minimalist by nature I didn’t pay much attention to it. Then, I saw a beauty industry friend of mine whom I hadn’t seen in a few months. Her complexion was radiant and she said it was the result of double cleansing. If you’ve ever swiped a toner pad or peel pad across your complexion and noticed residue left behind, you’ll want to do it too.
For most things, I’m a big believer in the less is more philosophy, but when it comes to my complexion I do like to make sure I’m doing all I can to look my best and it appears that the benefits of double cleansing would help me do just that. Double cleansing is exactly what it sounds li
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS