Are you hesitant to let yourself get hooked on energy-based aesthetic treatments? Perhaps you are worried about pain, the time involved, lack of results, or the cost. Whatever the reason, sounds like you suffer from “Skinhibitions,” a phrase coined by aesthetic device company Syneron to describe a fear of cosmetic procedures that could enhance your skin’s appearance.
Sublative Rejuvenation with ematrix, a new treatment protocol from Syneron, is just the thing to calm your fears. A radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment, Sublative targets a gamut of concerns including signs of aging skin such as skin laxity, lines and wrinkles, and changing skin texture. In addition, it’s fabulous
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE