If you have not yet heard of Alima Pure – alimapure.com – it’s a very eco friendly beauty brand from the Pacific Northwest that features a twist on pure mineral makeup. Alima Pure is certified cruelty free and their products have BDIH natural cosmetics certification, the German certification for natural cosmetics. The packaging is 100% recycled paper and the overall look and feel of the brand is light, healthy and good for you.
Although I am far from a lover of all things green and natural, I was instantly drawn to the Alima Pure colors, textures and product picks that are the perfect assortment for a natural looking palette. There are 60 shades of foundation in the collection suita
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS