With the Summer Olympics in full swing, all eyes are focused on London and all things British. Beautyinthebag particularly loves the history behind makeup brands native to our friends across the pond. Some are organic, some are wacky and bold, some are sexy, and some are just classic standbys that will never disappoint!
Photo Credit: uae.makeupandbeauty.com
We love a little history behind the makeup brands we use. Rimmel, which has been around since 1834 (that’s almost two centuries!), started when a respected French perfumer accepted an invitation to manage a perfumery on London’s Bond Street. By 1
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE