Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
With so many sunscreen options, it can be hard to decide which one you should get, right? The most important things you want in your sun protection should be right there on the front of the bottle or tube (i.e. “broad spectrum” and an SPF of 30 or more)—but as soon as you take a gander at the back or carton, it’s easy to get confused and find yourself going down a UV-lit rabbit hole.
With summer just days away, here are a few other boxes you’ll want to check when shopping for your 2017 sunscreen:
A sheer finish with no white residue
A non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
This fall you’ll see everything from neon – like the hot pink Kelly Osbourne recently flouted on Fashion Police – to the vamp vibe with berry and burgundy. So throw away those boring nude lipsticks. It’s so yesterday.
Alexis Vogel, a Hollywood-based makeup artist whose clients include Pamela Anderson and Sharon Stone, says, “This season look for strong, bold colors, such as royal blue and purple rimming around the eyes and metallic touches on cheek bones and brows. You’ll definitely stand out in a crowd.” Check out Alexis’s website for all the celebrity trends a
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE