Photo Credit: MAC
Poison ivy, night-blooming jasmine, and other threatening flora sound like great material for film noir, but not so much a makeup collection.
But M.A.C.’s Moody Blooms collection, which launches in stores on June 26, is all about phosphorescence, gleam, and a dark poisonous quality—which actually translates beautifully into a brooding makeup collection.
First there are the metallic eye shadows that look intense and other worldly; dark greens and plums—the shade you’d expect to find in a rainforest; and plenty of beautiful eye liners, courtesy of M.A.C. ‘s great Fluidline formula. Expect electric colors—these are moody blooms after all—so there are bright pops of color in an oth
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS