Romantic and playful, what more could you want from a makeup collection to alleviate the winter doldrums? Enter the Laura Mercier limited-edition Lingerie Collection, available at department stores during January and February only. Inspired by lacy underthings as well as the Victorian era, the collection features four face, cheek, eye and lip products.
According to Matin Maulawizada, Laura Mercier Global Artistry Director, the colors in the collection are, “beautifully warm to create glowing looks in the cold months and are spot on with the trend colors for spring.”
For the eyes and cheeks, the collection includes a Palette ($60) that has six eye shadow shades and two blushes.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS