ModiFace, a leading provider of virtual makeover technologies, has recently launched ShadeCast, the first beauty industry forecasting tool based, in part, on anonymous tracking of consumer behavior on MakeUp, the world’s most popular iPhone virtual makeover tool. The information gathered will help the $2.5 billion industry predict trends and help manufacturers better understand the colors and products favored by online and iPhone virtual makeover tool users.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE