The summer before I went off to college, my high school friends and I would blast Prince on the radio or boom box (Yes. I’m dating myself!). We jammed to Little Red Corvette, shouting out the lyrics with great enthusiasm as only uninhibited teen-aged girls can do. When Purple Rain hit theaters, I watched it in my college-town’s dive bar turned temporary screening room while I nursed a nickel beer. I soon memorized every word of the title song.
Today’s date is Thursday, April 21, 2016. It was confirmed by his publicist that Prince was found dead in his home earlier today. I changed my clothes and slipped into something purple to show my respect. Every time I wear something purple in the fu
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE