For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway, we have 3 sets of the RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream and Eye Cream
(a $46 value) to give to our lucky winners. RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive is a new gentle retinol line formulated specifically
for sensitive skin and retinol beginners. The formula releases
slowly overnight to work on diminishing fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet without irritation.
The Night Cream is perfect for retinol beginners who need help getting their skin conditioned to retinoids. It is designed to work through the night to target and fight wrinkles with minimal or no irritation. In addition to retinol, it contains hyaluronic acid, the uber effective hydrato
Do you suffer from rosacea or other skin conditions that lead to continued facial redness? Here’s a review of a new product to consider. SkinMedica, the cosmeceutical skincare line created by dermatologist Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, has recently launched a new product that can help deal with embarrassing redness, sensitivity, irritation and even sunburn. SkinMedica Redness Relief CalmPlex ($80) reduces the appearance of visible redness by addressing the underlying causes, all the while helping to promote healthy skin.
Clinical studies show Redness Relief CalmPlex reduc
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS