In a category that tends to prize logos over craftsmanship, Lisa Hoffman is passionate about pioneering new ways to experience fragrance – creating products that are innovative and that boast a singular purpose. Her fragrances come in vial-size sets of different scents that can be mixed and matched as the mood suits. Her Variations concept features four varieties of a similar scent formulated to be worn during the Morning, Daytime, Evening or Bedtime.
Inspiration for creating the Lisa Hoffman Beauty collection comes from her life as a dedicated mother, entrepreneur and wife of actor Dustin Hoffman. Foremost to the cultivation of her line, is Lisa’s focus on perfumery education. What beg
Photo Credit: Senses Salon
COMING TO MY SENSES
Senses Salon at 138 Fifth Avenue was nothing short of heaven. From the second I walked in the door, I was treated like royalty (and later, made to look royal). I was offered a drink, presented with take out menus (it was lunch time) and introduced to my La-Brasiliana hair treatment guru, Alessandro DeMoraes, who was gracious and confident.
Impressed with the temperature in the salon (it was crisp but warm, completely lacking any humidity even though it was August in Manhattan), I was duly pleased with the upbeat, rhythmic music that gently offered refuge and temporary escape from my buzzing blackberry. Alessandro guided me to the h
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS