Fabulous and good-for-you beauty products need not break the bank, according to the winning results of SELF magazine’s 2011 Healthy Beauty Awards, featured now in the publication’s May issue. The winners were all selected by SELF readers – more than 2,200 women tested a year’s worth of new beauty products, 1,187 in total, ultimately choosing the best hair, face, makeup, body and sun items.
“Consumers are refusing to pay for things that don’t fulfill a promise of efficacy,” said Elaine D’Farley, SELF beauty director. Products that multi-task, energize, are easy to
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS