Photo Credit: sejaa.com
Supermodel Gisele Bündchen has finally revealed her skincare secrets to us mortals! Her new eco-friendly skincare line Sejaa Pure Skincare promises healthy skin, while looking out for our planet. Bündchen, who is a UN environmental ambassador has chosen all-natural ingredients and green packaging with recycled paper – very cool! The supermodel decided on the name for its spiritual meaning “to be” in Portuguese, her first language.
The new mom’s skincare line offers three products sold exclusively on the brand’s website: Day Cream ($70), Night Cream ($70), and Mud Mask ($56). Also offered is a Pure Skincare Kit ($120), which includes a two-ounce j
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS