The presents have been opened and the mistletoe stashed, but the holiday season isn’t over yet—and New Year’s Eve is here. Chances are your sparkly outfit is ready but what about your hair? Check out these tips for transitioning from 2012 to 2013 with belle of the ball style.
If you have longer hair, you are in luck; you can take the no-fuss approach to luxurious waves. Wear your hair in a braided bun during the day and when the clock approaches party time, take it out. Loosen up the braids with your hands and spritz with Sebastian Professional Trilliant ($19.95) to keep your hair shiny and your waves intact. Formulated with rock crystal extract, the product gently conditions your
A Bounty of Beauty Bargains and Deals Awaits at Your Local Warehouse Retailer
Supersized soaps from Molton Brown? Bargain eye kits from Stila? Beauty standards bigger than your head from Bliss to Kiehl’s, Cetaphil to Olay? Is this heaven? No, it’s Costco. Next time you’re in the warehouse stocking up on TP and trail mix be sure to visit the beauty department, where the selection is bound to surprise and delight. Here are a few standouts and some pointers for shopping wisely.
Kirkland Signature We know that our readers take beauty seriously and might balk at the thought of a store brand. Not so fast. Costco’s private label means bargains on a vast selection of Borghe
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS