So far, the summer of 2012 is shaping up to be a hot one. Record-breaking temperatures have already engulfed the country sending us scrambling to find easy ways to cool off. Don’t have time in your busy schedule to take a dip in a pool or journey up to northern Canada? Don’t worry; this collection of easy-to-use cooling products has you covered.
Face and body mists are a great way to get a refreshing on-the-go spritz. With just one spray, they provide a revitalizing burst of hydration that will get you moving again when the stifling heat has you feeling sluggish; they also have moisturizing properties that can help repair skin that’s been dried out or damaged under the hot sun.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS