Photo Credit: caudalie-usa.com
With Thanksgiving right around the corner (yikes!), seasonal skin care solutions are top of mind. Caudalie’s Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème fits the bill.
While I often struggle with oily skin in the summer months, as the weather gets colder, the sensitive skin on my face typically dries out and doesn’t respond well to moisturizers.
Recently, I’ve been using Caudalie’s Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème with my usual skincare regimen. Marketed for use on dehydrated and sensitive skin, I find the Sorbet-Crème keeps my face soft without making it greasy; I try not to use too much, and a dime-sized amount of the product in the palm of my hand is enough to keep my skin soot
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON