Photo Credit: source: vetiafloris.com
Organic skincare has never really rocked my world. Yes, I can appreciate the theory of less is more when it comes to chemicals and additives, but I’m not much of a green-spirited girl at heart. As an anti-aging skincare aficionado, I tend to rate performance over purity every time. If it doesn’t work, I don’t care how au naturale it is.
Enter Vetia Floris – a brand poised to redefine organic beauty. This new NaTrue-certified Alpine skincare brand boasts organic extracts from flowers that thrive high in the mountains, and a unique blend of all natural oils with 100% organic fruit water extracts from grapes, lemons, and oranges. Add to that a touch of gold dust, which is touted to increas
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS