Vitabath CEO Richard Neill started out his professional life working in the automobile industry after earning an MBA from Harvard Business School, but he knew early on that he wanted to own his own company. When Mr. Neill set out to find something he loved, he discovered his passions lay in a very different industry. The first fragrance company he owned was in Atlanta; Mr. Neill led the company for ten years, during which time he worked closely with Vitabath as a vendor.
The Vitabath brand has been providing top of the line skin care products to consumers for over 50 years. But don’t let the rich, playful fragrances—like the new Cupcake Couture—fool you; these are benefit-driven p
Four of the UK’s most prominent hair and make-up artists have come together, joining forces to create the next generation of session hair stylists and makeup artists…The Session School has just opened!
Founded by top makeup artist Dani Guinsberg and incorporating the talent of hair stylists Jonathan Long, Ben Cooke & Jennie Roberts, the Session School has opened its doors to teach the hair & beauty-loving public all the necessary skills, tips and insider secrets to becoming a pro. (more…)
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS