Letter from the Editor at Large
With Russian spies successfully infiltrating American communities (but thankfully not our government), it’s no wonder that an equally wild cosmetics scandal has been somewhat buried. Liliane Bettencourt, the richest woman in France and heiress to the L’Oréal fortune, is accused of tax evasion as well as making illegal cash donations to the 2007 election campaign of President Nicolas Sarkozy of France. The story unfolded during a court case brought by Mrs. Bettencourt’s estranged daughter Françoise Meyers-Bettencourt against François-Marie Banier, a society dandy and photographer, accused of taking advantage of the elderly dowager’s frailty and
First NYC salt room treats skin and respiratory problems.
Photo Credit: haloair.com
There’s a new salt breeze blowing through Manhattan. No, it’s not the result of an ominous climate shift, but rather an ages old phenomenon heretofore unknown in these parts: therapeutic salt rooms. Halo/Air Salt Rooms, an Eastern European-style import by way of Israel, has opened the first New York City salt room at 133 W. 22nd Street. It’s called halotherapy and the rooms replicate naturally occurring salt caves located in Eastern Europe.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS