Sometimes what old is new again. Thatโs why BITB would like to reintroduce our readers to the wonders of Pitera, a yeast derivative discovered in a Japanese sakรฉ brewery and the signature ingredient in the effective and lovely SK-II line of skincare.
The story behind Pitera is that about 30 years ago, a scientist noticed that the hands of people working at a sakรฉ brewery looked beautiful and young, despite their advanced age. This was the beginning of a scientific investigation that led to the discovery of Pitera.
A fusion of vitamins, amino acids, mineral and organic acids, Pitera helps skin rejuvenate surface cells, creating clearer and smoother skin with continued use.
Aaaahh, the best antidote to a cold winter’s night is a soothing hot bath followed by a warm cozy robe. Shut off your iPhone, add some flickering tea lights, Diana Krall and a full bodied Cab to transform a bath soak into a luxe mini vacay.
Bath salts have therapeutic as well as relaxation properties. Sea salt dissolves negative energy and helps de-acidify the body to raise pH levels. As sea salt works its magic, it will remove accumulations of lactic acid, an unfortunate byproduct of exercising. Remember sea salt is not the same as the salt you sprinkle on your food, which should be kept out of your tub. Delectable fragrances, aromatic oils like rosemary and lavender, foaming and efferve
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD โ NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS