Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
NEW YORK CITY PLASTIC SURGEON ALAN MATARASSO
For anyone who wants to look a little younger but is not quite ready for a surgical facelift, there is another option today that is safe and effective – Silhouette InstaLift.
Injectable fillers and neuromodulators like BOTOX® can help soften wrinkles; peels can improve skin tone and reduce pigment, and lasers or other energy-based therapies can tighten and firm skin texture. Despite these increasingly popular treatments, there has not been an effective way to reverse the effects of gravity without undergoing surgery until recently.
A novel non-surgical lifting option called Silhouette InstaLift is one of the newest facial rejuvenation pr
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS