How can you tell if a laser is safe?
New laser and light based devices pop up on the market all the time with all sorts of enticing claims that compare them to facelifts and tummy tucks. Technology is being launched at lightening speed, and there is a lot of pressure to get it on the market quickly. Devices get introduced to the consumer often before doctors have had an adequate chance to properly evaluate their safety and effectiveness. The FDA approves devices as “safe and effective” – but that is no guarantee that any system really works better than something else that is already available. A CE Mark is required for a medical devic
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS