If you combine a luxurious five-star experience with innovative aesthetic surgery, you get ‘luxurgery,’ and this is why Sachin M. Shridharani, MD chose this as the name of his Manhattan practice.
“I thought about what I wanted my cosmetic practice to epitomize, and it was clearly the confluence of a luxurious experience and gravity of undergoing aesthetic surgery. I wrote down “luxury” and “surgery,” he recalls. “The words eventually found their commonality and ‘Luxurgery’ – the confluence of luxury and aesthetic surgery-was born.”
Shridharani received his combined BA and MD from the University of Missouri in a six-year, fast-track program straight out of high school.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS