Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Rachel Pritzker, MD, is a fellowship-trained, board-certified dermatologist who graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a bachelor’s degree from Emory University. She completed her medical education at Rush University where she graduated as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. Following a residency in dermatology at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Dr. Pritzker completed a prestigious Laser, Cosmetic and Dermatologic surgery fellowship at SkinCare Physicians in Boston.
Dr. Pritzker is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, Women’s Dermatology Society, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and Chicago Dermatolog
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS