Here’s a nifty little product that might just save you from chapped, cracked skin this winter, and it’s ecologically conscious too. It’s called Waxelene, and it’s billed as “the petroleum jelly” alternative.
Now, I grew up with Vaseline as the go to soother for dry lips and rough elbows. But as our awareness of the carcinogenic potential of petroleum-based products has grown, my enthusiasm has waned. Enter Waxelene, a comforting balm made up of vitamin E oil, beeswax, organic rosemary oil, and organic soy oil.
Applied on lips, it’s a comforting moisturizer that somehow soaks in but lasts for hours at the same time. It’s great for elbows and feet too, and I dig the ros
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event