Fans of the rose, here’s a new fragrance option for you just in time for Valentine’s Day. L’Eau de Chloé is a new interpretation of the city-chic rose scent made popular by the original Chloé Eau de Parfum that launched in 2008.
Created by the same master perfumer as the original, Michel Almairac of Robertet – a company famous for working with natural ingredients – the new scent contains an exceptional concentration of distilled rose water. Lighter than the original, L’Eau de Chloé is a refreshing, dewy alternative. Described as a chypre rose, the new scent features a citrus blend as well as notes of patchouli in addition to rose water.
The new face for L’Eau de Chloé i
Good to Eat and Good for Your Skin, Strawberries Add Yummy Benefits to Beauty Treatments.
Strawberries and whipped cream anyone? A symbol of lust and sensuality, this yummy smelling fruit is one of the world’s healthiest foods due to its concentration in vitamin C, minerals, folic acid, omega 3 acids and powerful antioxidants. It’s also a widely used ingredient in artisanal and mainstream cosmetics. Life is sweet… indulge in these six favorite strawberry-inspired products!
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE