Meet the Resident Artist at Barneys New York
Dubbed “East-Coast Beauty Guru” by Simon Doonan, artistic director of Barneys New York, Jason Ascher has the unique pleasure of helping his customers choose from any of the makeup, skin care and fragrance line’s available at The Foundation, the beauty floor at Barneys New York’s flagship store in Manhattan. He assumed the position of resident artist in 2006, and every since has dispensed unbiased product recommendations by appointment and free of charge from the privacy and comfort of a well appointed studio. Following is a BeautyInTheBag.com exclusive revealing a few of his secrets and tips.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS