Photo Credit: Chanel.com
Beauty is a fickle business. Marketers, developers, formulators, and consumers are always looking for the next new texture, ingredient, delivery system, or molecule. As a result, thousands of new cosmetic products are introduced each year. In 2011, the fragrance category alone saw the launch of 1,200 new perfumes worldwide—that’s more than three a day!
Thankfully, even with all of these new launches, the beauty loving public has made sure that iconic products, including favorites dating back to the early 1900s, have not been forgotten.
Perhaps, the best example of a classic product that remains a bestseller worldwide is the timeless, feminine fragrance Chanel N°5 ($98). Launched
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event