At this time of year, the term βedible treatβ conjures up images of cookies, candy canes and the occasional turkey or ham. But have you considered spa treatments that use ingredients good enough to eat?Β Editor Alison Beck of the DailyMeal.com has put together a list of spas near and far that take their cue from green markets, farms and gourmet kitchens.
For example, the spa at the luxurious Stone House in Little Compton, Rhode Island, features the seasonally appropriate Hot Toddy Scrub β a 60 minute rub down with a body scrub containing cornmeal, clove, orange and cinnamon.
The spa at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago brings the Sugar Plum Manicure and Pedicure to the table β
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD β NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS