Just like your hair experiences product buildup — so does your skin. Product buildup can result in dull, rough, congested skin, and blackheads. After a summer spent piling on BB creams, suncare, and self-tanning wonders, it’s time to get your skin in top condition to meet the cold, dry air of winter head on. For dry, thin skin, stick with more gentle exfoliants with even-sized microparticles without sharp edges that won’t cause irritation, and use less frequently. For thick, oily skin that needs extra help, you can bump it up a notch and exfoliate daily to weekly, depending on the product and your lifestyle.
These are our 6 best bets for polishing away dead cells to reveal smoother, so
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS