Learn the secrets of multi-tasking beauty products this week from Richard Anderson, president and founder of Per-fekt Beauty. He and his team of “perfectionists” will be demonstrating the how-to’s of summer proof makeup at Sephora 34th Street and Sephora 5th Avenue in New York City on July 13 and 14, respectively.
With star products like Cheek Perfection Gel, Per-fekt makeup was created as an easy to use alternative to conventional makeup, and can be simply applied with the fingers. The lineup features face, eye, lip and eye and body products.
Coinciding with the special event, Per-fekt will be offering a deluxe sample of Body Perfection Gel in the newest “matte tan” shade
Lots of things claim to be full proof but rarely are. Enter per-fékt beauty products, touted as multi-functional alternatives to traditional makeup. You don’t have to be a makeup artist pro to use these little gems. Just apply with your fingers to get an instant airbrushed look.
Launched in 2005 by cosmetic company executive Richard Anderson, per-fékt’s first product to launch was per-fékt skin perfection gel ($57.50). “Women kept telling me how they don’t have time for all the steps needed to apply makeup,” says Richard. They also told him how much they “hate foundation.”
The result is a gel-mousse formula, infused with sheer color pigments and antioxidants that gli
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS