Your tree is decorated, the gifts are wrapped and tied, the turkey is stuffed, and the chestnuts are roasting. With all that off your checklist, you have some time to take care of yourself . The stress of being on the go and all the last minute details can wreak havoc on your complexion. Indulge in the ultimate gift that lasts for years – pampered skin.
Great skin starts with proper cleansing. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser ($20) soothingly works for all skin types and its rich natural oils with coconut and nourishing shea butter is perfect for this time of year. Or for
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS