Photo Credit: canva.com
With warmer days ahead, we’re excited to shed those extra winter layers—and this includes our wardrobes as well as our skin. “The beginning of spring is great news for our skin, as the increase in temperatures and humidity is beneficial for moisture levels as well as overall healthy appearance,” says board-certified Miami dermatologist Dr. Ileana Perez-Quintairos. Now’s the time to put a fresh face forward, and there are myriad ways to both improve cold-induced dullness and dryness from head to toe while revealing the healthy, radiant skin you crave for spring, summer and well beyond.
It’s all about exfoliation
Low humidity, cold weather and exposure to artificial heat can ca
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON