We get more questions from our loyal BEAUTYINTHEBAG subscribers about acne than almost anything else – except maybe what to do about wrinkles. So we will be bringing you a 3 PART SERIES – PIMPLE PLAN. The first installment covers Acne Meds, then we will move on to Acne Treatments in the Dermatologist’s office, medspa or clinic. Finally, we will cover some of the best and most effective Acne Skincare Brands.
As anyone who has used this wonder drug can attest – myself included – clear skin can be a long term investment. Here’s another great incentive to help you on your way: Visit your dermatologist who can write you a prescription for the RETIN-A MICRO® (tretinoin gel) microsphere, 0.04%/0.1% Pump. Fill your prescription and then fill out the rebate form, found at www.RetinAMicro.com and mail it in with your original dated pharmacy label and receipt to receive your $50 refund check! The pump dispenses just the right dose, so you’re less likely to overtreat and overspend on your skincare regimen. Here’s to clear skin on a budget!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS